Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Don't like Dora

I don't like Dora because my sister watches it all the time. She sings and dances while I'm watching something else, and she only wants to watch Dora. Too, Boots is the most annoying monkey I have seen. He's always has his little blankie with him, and when the show comes on he's always hanging on a chair or something. They have singing stars that pop out of Dora's backpack. The way they try to save the day is annoying too.

I give Dora 0 paws.

Posted by: Sweet Pea

11 comments:

  1. soccer queen here i agree so much. i hate that show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweetpea here I wrote the Dora post and I agree with all the comments. Dora is the worst show in the world.and they speck spanish some times.:)

      Delete
  2. hey Cheerqueen here i totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE IT IS TERREBLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rrrrealy
    do not like dora
    by-cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is threedog HOWL dora is horrible XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweetpea here i do not see how little kids wacth it i worte this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like Dora either. My sister doesn't like Dora too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange360 crazy show my cousin would tie me to a chair and make me watch it omgosh it was terrible>:(

    ReplyDelete