Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catching Red-Hot Baseball!

It's almost time for baseball, and I can't wait! The Cincinnati Reds are my favorite team. I like the name because I used to play on the Reds in Little League. But I like the professional Reds because they have an outstanding batting line up. Jay Bruce, number 32, is my favorite player. He plays left field. When I grow up, I want to play on the Cincinnati Red's team.

Someday I'd love to go to the Reds stadium in Cincinatti Ohio and see a real game. But until then, I'll keep watching them on TV.

I give the Reds baseball 5 paws.
Posted by: Bob84

12 comments:

  1. Baseball is my favorite game, but I like the braves better than the reds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baseball! I used to play softball :) I really like the Red Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up near Cincinnati so I LOVE to go to watch a Reds game, but I do not like watching baseball on the television. I think it is too boring on TV.I will watch the World Series though, that is usually very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Don't like to play baseball but I do like to Watch it when I try to play I'm all ways getting confused!
      And I like that team too.

      Delete
    2. thanks top frog and i would love to go to a reds game but its hard to with my mom working and my dads vision
      thanks for talking,
      bob84

      Delete
  4. I like the reds to. Nice job! by Bob The Builder

    ReplyDelete
  5. they would be better without Drew Stubbs#6

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am a cubs fan but I love baseball

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate the Reds,but I love the Yankees! Go #2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hate the yankees they cant hit the ball by bob84

      Delete
  8. How dare you Elvis11 . I love the reds you my man{bob84]I like what you did in that blog post.

    ReplyDelete