Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheerleading is Awesome!

I am a cheerleader, and I think it's a great sport. The first reason I like it so much is that you can do stunts. Every Tuesday and Thursday we practice flips, splits, and pyramids. Secondly, I like to let my voice go free. I love to shout in rhythm with my friends. Finally, I love that cheerleading is a team sport. You can make great friends and have fun at the same time. And the outfits aren't bad either.
I give cheerleading five paws! 
By Cutie Pie

9 comments:

  1. I was a cheerleader once. Watch that you don't hurt your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Cheerqueen here i agree but i only like cheering as a kentucky elite allstar we do all of that and more you should come check us out sometime

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie pie here, thanks for the advice, and maybe i will check kentucky elite allstar cheerleading

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's me again. Q:do u have to wear your hair up?

    ReplyDelete