Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jessie


Jessie comes from Texas to NYC to follow her dreams, to be an actress. A little kid named Zuri Ross finds her as she gets thrown out of a cab and asks her to be her nanny. Jessie figures out that they have a butler and 4 kids, Zuri, Ravi, Emma, and Luke. Their parents, Morgan and Christiana Ross, are movie directors. This comedy TV show takes place in New York City.

This show is great for kids 6-10 years of age because it’s in their age group. I really like this show because it’s comedy. For example, when Luke and Bertram find this crazy killer spider and try to kill it before it multiplies. But, they didn’t end up killing it before it multiplied so, it caused catastrophe in their apartment.

If you want comedy and laughter, I recommend the show Jessie to you. I give this show 5 paws. Tell me what you think of the show on Disney channel.

Posted by: TVGirl

1 comment:

  1. soccer girl 1
    hey TV girl. Nice Post. I love this show. My favorite character is Zuri.

    ReplyDelete