Monday, March 25, 2013

Welcome to the Outback!




One night for dinner my dad and I went to outback steak house (out back is a sit down restaurant that serves different kinds of food) and we were hungry and had not made a reservation. They let us in right away and the food got out really fast. The food was super good.

My opinion is that the food was awesome. I ordered the kids and the steak was good. One reason I liked the steak it was tender, juicy, and cooked the way I like it.

 I did not like how long we had to wait in line to get in. We had to wait 45 minutes then we saw somebody that got there before us my dad asked why we had not been called. She said that they had not spelled our last name right so they delete our reservation. After that they were really nice to us.  

We liked the food and had a good time. Overall I think I had a good dinner, I give Out Back 3 paws. 


Posted by: Sugar4

No comments:

Post a Comment