Thursday, December 6, 2012

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince



I would recommend the book Harry potter and the Half- Blood Prince
This is the sixth book in the series. In this book, Harry finds himself on an important mission with Dumbledore. He also finds more about the death-eaters and who they are. With danger and peril around them, will they both come out alive?
    
   I love this book.  One reason I like this book is because the characters are so curious. An example of this is when Harry tells Kreacher (the house elf) to go follow Malfoy.
Another reason I like this book is because they are mischievous. An example of this is when Harry pretends to pour a lucky potion in Ron’s drink and Ron thinks he had lucky potion so he does really well in the
Quiddich match even though Harry didn’t put the potion in his drink.

         Overall I think this book is great and I would give it five stars.


 Posted by: Horse10

8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite books EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know right that was one of my favorite Harry potter books

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Harry Potter seires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is not my favorite but from your review I may read the book.

    :)

    From: Sertasheep24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds like a great book!! I'll give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete