Thursday, December 13, 2012

Saving Shiloh!



A couple weeks ago I read the book Shiloh. There is Shiloh the dog, Marty, his parents and two sisters, and last but not least the mean Judd travelers. Shiloh originally was Judd’s dog, but he was mean to him. Judd used to kick Shiloh and three other dogs so Shiloh had to have stitches. :-( Even after Marty bought him, Shiloh still shies from Judd. Will Shiloh ever not be shy? 

 I really liked the book because I like dogs and mysteries. One of the main characters in the book is a dog, and the plot centers on a murder mystery. I had a hard time putting this book down, and I wanted to read ahead. 

 I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries. I give this book five paws.

Posted by: EnderSteve
 

3 comments:

  1. i read the book last year in third grade and everything you said is true the book is awesome!!! I would recomend it to every body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post now I want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book and your review.

    ReplyDelete