Thursday, December 13, 2012

Marvelous Marley


Have you ever had a pet that changed your life forever? When John and Jenny got married, they had no idea it would happen to them. Jenny and John got a dog and then had three children. They had to move to a bigger house, and so Marley, the dog, walked the children to bus stop every day. Little did they know dogs don’t last forever.   
I really liked this book, because it was funny in parts and sad in others. It was funny because Marley tore up shoes & pillows, and the other funny part was when John & Jenny tried to train Marley. It goes wrong … really, really wrong.
 
 I don’t want to spoil the book, so we won’t talk about the sad parts, but John Grogan, the author, does an amazing job of using descriptive words that make the reader feel.   
                
           I recommend this book and give it five paws!!!
Posted by: Slappy

9 comments:

  1. hey Marley k.f.d. I love your ivy and and bean book


    Slappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyslappy,
    have you every seen the movie I have! great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Horse10 thanks for looking at my post. I did see the movie Marley and me it was cute did you see the first Marley and me I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brandon did you see the first Marley and me it was pretty good but I liked the seacond one better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay Horse 10 I loved your post have you ever seen the movie I did if didn't you will love it hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soccer girl 1
    Nice post! Is this in the library?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you did a really good job. your typing was good and your picture was really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey good job on your story you did really good on your typing. I love your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete