Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ivy and Bean Bff's forever!

Ivy and Bean are about two wonderful girls. Ivy is all nice and neat, but Bean is messy. They first met when Ivy just moved in the neighborhood Bean has lived in her whole life. Bean is scared that Ivy is going to take over. Will they ever be friends?  JJ J J J J J J J
 I like this book because of Bean.  She is really funny, and she likes to make fun of her sister. One time when Bean was grounded, she told her mom that her sister stole some of her money so that she’d be in trouble too. Ivy and Bean is a fantastic book!
If you like books that are funny and enjoyable, you should pick up Ivy and bean. I give it 5 paws!

Posted by: Marley KFD


4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book, but it looks relly good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my post :).





      Delete
  2. Awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. can you tell me who the author is?

    ReplyDelete